Wednesday

About Me



Hi guys.

I hope I get a BIG friendly welcome from the Druid's community. It seems there are lots of Blogs out there.

This blog will be different to other Blogs, partly because I have a different perspective and different play style. So, the purpose of this article, is to explain about myself, my background, the purpose of EvilDruid and my ambition.

My name is Mike, living in Adelaide, Australia. Currently playing Psychoäla, level 80 resto druid, with 2.1k spell power, in Dreadmaul, Oceania Server(PVP).

He was created and levelled to 70(in about 5 days played time) Pre WOTLK, in Barthilas, Oceania Server. But later, changed to Dreadmaul, during the free Realm transfer, the name had to be changed from Psychologist to Psychoäla because it was taken.

The reason behind the name is because, I am usually a very good WOW player, in PVP and PVE, thus the Psycho. The last part of the name is because Bear and Panda, were taken, so I picked Koala. The reason behind the funny ä is another story...its a long story. I will explain another day.

I then started playing Psychoäla, one week after the WOTLK expansion. But as a Pro I have a habit of screen-shotting my toons whenever they ding to 70, 80.

Pre Wotlk, I have many 70s which I haven't played since Wotlk expansion. I also have a 70 mage, 70 paly, 70 hunter, 70 warlock. Since the expansion I spent majority of hours on my Resto Druid, and also a few hours on the 80 DK troll and 79 DK gnome.

Even as a male, I find that I get distracted easily, the reason why I have so many 70s is because one is never enough. It's like an addiction. You have no idea what I was like back in the old day when I started playing WOW.


I started playing WOW when it first came out, in early 2005, a few month after it was released in Australia. Back then, every week I would created a new toon. Once I get to level 10, I would find another race, get to level 10 then start all over again. I believe I had over 20 toons of different race in different servers all under level 30 at one point.

My biggest break-through was having a level 50 Tauren Warrior. But after a while I was bored of him, and what did I do?? I created another warrior, an Undead warrior, Frostmourne. But my first level 60 was a druid before any expansion. I then sold that account to a friend I knew in real life for about $150. I also used to sell Gold to a friend of mine, cause he was so lazy. He used to pay me 100G for every $10.

I don't believe in making friends pay, but at the time, he was so lazy and he begged me. LOL. So it was a fair trade. Begging isn't my thing, I really hate it when people beg me.


As you can see, I have a strange personality. It has been very hard for me to stick to one toon. Because I just need to know everything, I want to know every class, every aspect of the game. To sum it up, I have 5 70s waiting to be leveled, a 80 troll DK, a 79 Gnome DK(will remain 79) and a 80 resto druid. In 4 different Server, Jubie Thos(70 human, paly, 79 Gnome DK), Thaurissan (70 BE mage, 80 troll DK), Barthilas (70 BE warlock), Dreadmal (70 BE hunter, 80 resto druid).

Not to mention I spent over 3k G on my 19 twinks, plus all the low level toons. I also have a shadow Priest, a Elemental Shammy, a rogue, across the 4 realms just waiting to be added to my collection.

How much money do i have in those realms?? Haha im also Pro at making money. Just ask any of my friends or guildies.

I rarely touch my 70s since the expansion. They are all sitting on about 40k Gold, per realm. How much Gold, do I have on my resto druid?? ALOT!! and NO please do not accuse me of buying gold, it really pisses me off, when people accuse me of buying gold. Im pro, i dont need to buy Gold. And I don't need to pay gold to power level. Kthankzbai

It really annoys me when my guildies accused me of being a bot or Buying gold. Pre Wotlk, i can easily get from level 1-70 in 4 days played time in under 3 weeks IRL. I have a life >,<

I currently have the Hog(30k g), a traveller mount (20k G), and have over 40k Gold in my bank not to mention all the mats and epic gears.

I'm also a collector, if I see something I really want. I will usually have it added to my collection. I am currently working on my pet collection, and mount collection. I'm sorry, but I have to much gold and to much free time and nothing else to do with it.



My ambition at the moment is Evildruid Blog, but on Psychoäla, my goal is to get over 200 k Gold. At first it was to get over 1 million GOLD, but after some research i was told that the gold cap is currently at 225k GOLD, which I'm still unsure of ( maybe someone can tell me).



This Blog is to help out any Druids or really anyone who needs pro advice, those who are new to healing spec. My specialy is healing. One of the main reason why i started a resto druid, was because there were so many bad druids and they need a Pro healer.

There are times when i get annoyed with certain group, and sometime its best to let them die, catform, dash, ROFL. Nah, Im not encouraging anyone to do that, but for any druids out there, learn from the Pro!

I love having a smooth run in heroics without any deaths or wipe. As for raid, I enjoy being the top healer. Recount usually says I'm 1st or 2nd in healing done.

You believe recount is inaccurate?? That's another story Good Sir. Numbers don't lie its how you interpret it. I cant do heroic without recount, and I'm very strict on deeps, as anyone should be.

During our free time, me and my mates enjoys a good heroic chain. We usually aim for a quick heroic. I have a few favourite heroics. AN is really easy and fast, our best timer was 15 mins, UK and UP is also my favourite. Uk 15 mins, UP 23mins. Healing is easy mode, I don't quite understand why so many people dislike heroics or have under 100G at level 80. Currently I have over 1270 heroism and 151 Valors.



Heroic is very enjoyable with mates you know, for that reason i would like to thanks my mate, Krakka and Katazz and Morick (Dreamaul). Its always interesting doing heroics with them. At times I can be bossy, which I know I am, but its a breeze doing heroics with them.

Krakka and Katazz are real life mates, I met them while running heroics. Ever since our first heroics, Krakka became a good friend, late at night I would get a PST from him to do heroics. lol. He later intro me to Katazz who also enjoys heroics run. Those two guys have been awesome. Katazz is a PRO dps DK, he can easily do over 4k dps(he once did over 5k dps), Krakka usually sit on 3k DPS.

As for Morick, hes been my buddy since we met, he's really easy to get along. Everyone in the server likes him. I met him in his early 80. He asked me if i wanted to join his Naxx pug run. He didn't have a guild, nor any experience in Naxx so as an officer of I recruited him. From there onward, I have always helped him whenever he needed me. Morick is a curious learner, he started out with 1.3k dps usually under Tank, but now aday he sits on 2k dps.

Later on in I had a few disagreement, so i left, and Morick then left to join another guild. But we have been close since then. As for I was quite upset that it disbanded, I didn't see it coming at all.

FadePetal and Slayersneak, have been awesome during the time I was there. I met many friendly guys not to mention other friendly officers, and Xtwigg.

I hope I haven't missed out on anything, you can find me on Psychoäla. Give me a pop or even better if you can support this Blog. Hopefully I can get enough support to one day move to my own domain.

Again Evildruid Blog is all about helping you. Feel free to post any comments or question. I'm always happy to help.



DAISH DAISH DAISH

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mike! i was looking up barthilas on google and this came up! amazing you forgot about your incredible destruction warlock buddy on barthilas called soultakr whos the absolute man at everything he does. good read even if u never get this comment

    ReplyDelete